Puñetas en Público

Masturbándose en público desde junio del 2004.

martes, mayo 09, 2006

Common people...like me (y mucho Pulp)

`cos when you're laid in bed at night
Watching .... roaches climb the wall
If you called your Dad he could stop it all, Yeah.

Never live like common people
Never do what common people do
Never fail like common people
Never watch your life .... slide out of view

And then dance, and drink, .... and screw
Because there's nothing else to do.

-Common People, Pulp



So go ahead, call you fucking daddy,
he can always save you.

He'll always have your back,
He'll always be your safety-net.
Fuck everyting and everyone else.
You'll always have daddy.

He'll hug you.
He'll love you.
He'll take care of you.
Daddy. Dear daddy.


You are the last drink I never should drunk.
You are the body hidden in the trunk.
You are the habit I can't seem to kick.
You are my secrets on the front page every week.
You are the car I never should have bought.
You are the train I never should have caught.
You are the cut that makes me hide my face.
You are the party that makes me feel my age.

Like a car crash I can see but I just can't avoid.
Like a plane I've been told I never should board.
Like a film that's so bad but I've gotta stay til the end.

-Like a friend, Pulp